Each digital purchase from Mockup Cloud comes with a non-transferable, non-exclusive, worldwide perpetual multi-use license as per the following terms and conditions.
You are licensed to use the Item to create unlimited End Products for personal and/or commercial usage and the End Product may be sold, licensed, sub-licensed, or freely distributed.
You are allowed to –
- Use the purchased item in more than one project more than once.
- You may modify, combine or manipulate the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license.
- Use the purchased item to personalize and create unique projects for personal and/or commercial usage as per your individual requirements.
- Sell, license, sub-license, or otherwise redistribute as many copies of such unique projects as you wish.
You are not allowed to –
- Sell or redistribute the purchased item as a stock image in any digital marketplace, with or without the source file.
- Replicate and/or add minor modifications to the purchased item to sell or redistribute as your own.
- You can't imitate the work principles of our products.
- Use the purchased item in any way which might be considered defamatory, libelous, obscene, immoral, or illegal under applicable laws.
Examples of prohibited use:
Use our scene creator products to create derivative digital products such as mockups or templates.
Mockup Cloud’s multi-use license allows you to use up to five (5) devices or IP addresses per license but is meant to cover the usage of a single user only. If you wish to include more than the approved number of devices of IP addresses, kindly reach out to our Customer Care team and purchase additional licenses for each additional user(s). Violation of this term may result in an immediate and permanent ban of the offending user(s) or IP address(s) from the Mockup Cloud Website with additional legal ramifications.
Some of the items listed in the Mockup Cloud Website may be sourced from more than one creator and therefore may be subject to one or more types of additional licenses, implying a combination of one or more open-source licenses, creative commons licenses, or individual creators’ license terms and conditions. Full disclosure regarding all applicable types of licenses will be categorically made in the item’s description page or downloaded files. Please be aware that additional terms pertaining to each of these separate types of the license will be fully and equally applicable to the relevant components of your purchased item in addition to the Mockup Cloud license terms and conditions as outlined herein. Mockup Cloud is not a party to these additional licenses and cannot be held liable for any infringement thereof.
If you have any further questions, comments, or requests regarding our License Terms and Conditions, please email us at email@example.com.